POKEPRO FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokepro

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brave Swellow

Go down 

Like or Dislike
Amazing
Brave Swellow I_vote_lcap100%Brave Swellow I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Great
Brave Swellow I_vote_lcap0%Brave Swellow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
El_Patron_17
Admin
Admin
El_Patron_17

Brave Swellow Empty
PostSubject: Brave Swellow   Brave Swellow EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Brave Bird @ (Flame Orb)
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252/Spd, 252/Atk, 6/Sp.Def
Ability: Guts
Move-set:
~Brave Bird
~Facade
~U-turn
~Protect
This set truly brings out Swellow's ability to wreak havoc on any team that isn't prepared for it. Brave Bird is your main STAB Flying move. Facade is your main STAB Normal move. U-turn is to escape opponents like Steelix, and Bronzong while doing good damage on Dark, and Psychic types. Protect is mainly to help you with Flame Orb when you switch in.
Facade after Flame Orb vs. Calm Blissey 252/Hp, 0/Def always OHKOs.
Facade after Flame Orb vs. Bold Blissey 252/Hp, 252/def does from 65%-76% of damage. That's a 2HKO 100% of the time.
Facade after Flame Orb vs. Impish Miltank 252/Hp, 252/Def does from 45%-53% of damage. That's a 14.6% chance of getting a 2HKO.
Swellow makes an amazing end game sweeper. It has both the speed and power and is easy to handle. It can work great on any team, but it really loves to have some support. A great partner for this particular set is Claydol, because Claydol can really make Swallow shine in both UU and OU tiers. Without a good support pokemon like Claydol or Bronzong, Swellow should stick to UU battles.

Last edited by Soul-Survivor-17 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling)
Back to top Go down

Brave Swellow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POKEPRO FORUMS :: Trainer Corner :: Pokemon of the Week-
Jump to: